Sunday, July 10, 2011

Photo Shoot

Busy busy busy busy.... I've been so busy trying to get everything around and ready for yesterdays Louder Space photo shoot.  My roommate Paul Wilson took a bunch of photos of my knits in the building where my studio is located, and then we went to the park and had a beautiful picnic scene set up to show my linens, block prints, and screen printed stuff.  I have the most amazing friends in the world and I was lucky enough to have about ten or so of them come model for me and help me do some set design stuff for the picnic shoot.  The whole day was just a huge success and after everything we had lots of champagne and a pizza pool party...  All the shots were done with film, so as soon as we get them scanned etc I will post some.  My friend Amanda snapped this lovely shot at the picnic - in Delaware Park

No comments:

Post a Comment