Monday, August 29, 2011

Marketplace

Soo I've never done an Indie Craft Fair or Marketplace.  However, I have always been intrigued by Renegrade Craft Fair.  They always seem really fun and full of amazing things.  Anyways, a woman from Mayday Underground arts & crafts fair contacted me via etsy and invited me to apply to be a vendor for their fair in November - and I applied!  I guess they only accept 40-50 vendors and I will find out in early September if I have been chosen.  And... I didn't stop there!  I also applied to City of Craft in Toronto, the event is the weekend of December 10 &11.  Similarly they only accept 40 or so vendors and I will find out in early September... wish me luck!  Here is a slide show of the event and items from last year.












No comments:

Post a Comment