Thursday, March 3, 2011

I need to stop buying things.

Damn you Amazon and your handy store card and two click checkout... you make things so easy.. Urggh
Bought this...








and this... on vinyl. Yesterday I heard an interview with the band on NPR about the appeal of vinyl records today, and how excited they were to have their third album finally released in vinyl.  The lead singer said, it had become this thing where their label, Merge, wouldn't record their albums in vinyl because of cost.  She says when she finally had a copy of her bands record in hand, it solidifyed their status to her.  She didn't feel like a legitimate band until that moment.  Well anyways, I guess I feel good about buying it, I love their first two records.


here is a song from the new album:




No comments:

Post a Comment