Saturday, June 4, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

So much stuff has been going on this week.  I am currently on a greyhound back to Binghamton to pick up my car and drive pretty much straight back to Buffalo, what a great way to spend Saturday... oh well.  In more exciting news, I have decided to go to Bodrum, Turkey for either the month of April of next year!!  The only time I have ever traveled outside of the country (besides Canada) was almost ten years ago, to London for two weeks.  I finish my nannying job in February 2012, and it just feels like the right time to do something like this.  I found an amazing cottage at an insane price!  I am just going to secure it now, so I can't change my mind.  I'm excited to go on my own, though I'm hoping my boyfriend will be out there for two weeks or so, and maybe a friend or two will come visit.  Below are some pictures of the cottage, and town.









No comments:

Post a Comment