Sunday, January 22, 2012

I did something bad...

Peter's birthday is coming up, and I bought myself way too many presents...  It's like these urges come upon me every 6 months or so... and this one came, at a horrible time.  There is honestly nothing that I can do about it... I would literally have to lock myself up in a room with no internet access for like a week to avoid these splurges.  On top of this, I have also made a hair appointment to get highlights and bangs...  I am so compulsive about these things.... when I want something I drive myself mad and cave.  I feel guilty, but I am also soooooo excited for these things to come in the mail!!


For the record, this camera will be a great help to this blog and to my Etsy Shop.  I'm thinking it will pay for itself by taking extra beautiful pictures for my shop (fingers crossed).  And like my last one, I promise not to drop it in the lake....


I also got this great 10" lap loom to make...

...these!! Think guitar and bag straps, belts, woven jewelry ... things of that nature.
(can't remember where I got image, sorry)

3 comments:

  1. OMGGGGGGGG CAN I COMMISSION A MANDOLIN STRAP?! Those are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! But it might take me a bit - to figure out some good patterns etc...

    ReplyDelete