Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Baaaaack


New Years Resolutions:

I know I'm not perfect, not yet anyways... In fact, making resolutions this year wasn't hard for me.  Like ideas for projects, I can think of about a million things I want to work on.  However, I am going to limit myself to six.

1.  Spend at least 15 hours a week in the studio working on Louder Space. 

2.  Hit the gym at least twice a week (may not sound like a lot, but it will be increasing my exercise by, oh about, 100%)

3. Increase Louder Space sales by 50%

4.  Drink more water!

5. Learn how to knit a sweater and socks.

6.  Buy a nice digital camera, learn how to use it, and make blog more personal.  Show more projects and processes, tell more stories.  Upload less photos from other people, and more of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment