Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

I've decided to dedicate this year to pursuing any and everything that sparks my interest.  Last year I spent too much time forcing things, working endlessly towards a career that I'm still not quite sure is right for me.  So, this year is about living, and enjoying life, and pursuing passions.  I've already signed up for an 8 week pottery class at the Buffalo Art Studio.

I am also going to be taking some cooking classes at Delish on Elmwood Ave.  There are so many classes to choose from, it's hard to decide.  And...  they offer wine to drink while cooking, yeah it's pretty great!

via: Delish

The Elmwood Yarn Shop offers open lessons Friday evenings.  Basically for five dollars you can stop in and someone will help you on whatever it is you are working on.   I'm also going to a few of their knitting classes where I will learn to make these cute socks!!!

and..

these reversable scarves!!

Images via: Elmwood Yarn Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment