Friday, January 28, 2011

Shop

I had a dream last night that I had 11 comments on one of my posts, and needless to say, I was super excited!  Yeah... my dreams have been a little dull lately.  Anywhoo I bought this stupid book, and started reading it last night.  I'm a little dissapointed, it's not exactly what I was looking for.  The author is a complete pessimist and business woman.  She opened her pottery shop, not because she knew anything about pottery, or even because she liked it, she opened it for the money, and stresses that this needs to be the focus of any business, which I completely disagree with.  I'll finish it anyways and check out a new one, this time probably from the Library.
 Cute Little Store: Between the entrepreneurial dream and business reality
                 Via: www.amazon.com

Onto other news, Tas-ka, one of the bloggers I follow, featured a piece about a little London shop called, Labour and Wait.  It is located in East London's market district.  I love it!  What a great storefront too! I love the dark green brick.  And I think I like that there isn't display windows and tons of merchandise all up in your face.  I feel like if you walked by you would be really intrigued.

shopFront.jpg - 18809 Bytes






No comments:

Post a Comment