Monday, February 14, 2011

Last Minute Valentines

Instead of going to pottery class, I decided to skip and come home and make/eat dinner with Petey Pie.  It was a great decision, and a great way to end a bad day on a positive note.  For valentines day I recieved one Girls, Broken Dreams record, yayyyy!

I also tried out a new dessert, Rustic Apricot Tart from here.  It is in the oven, as I type.  But here are some pre-bake photos.  I ran out of flour, so I couldn't roll it out as much as I wanted, which is why it is more a ball, than a tart.


I also bought this delicious bottle of wine.  I don't usually buy bordeaux- but I got a great deal on this one.  I will have to remember it, because it's quite tasty.


And I also got some of the valentines presents I purchased for myself including, but not limited to the items below!




No comments:

Post a Comment