Monday, February 28, 2011

Pottery

I am seriously considering buying a kickwheel that is on Craigslist for a ridiculously low price.  I'm thinking I could make my pottery and take it to one of the few local studios to get it fired at a reasonable price.  There are still so many things I want to make.  My pottery class is coming to an end, I have only two more classes to go, and still so many more things I want to make.  I also feel stifled in a room full of people, and a teacher watching and judging.  I mean I know I am suppose to be there to learn skills and techniques, and I still definitely have a ton of learning to do, but part of me kind of just wants to experiment on my own.  Anyways, here are a few inspiring pieces.  I especially love the hanging tiered bowls, I could soooo use this.  And I've always wanted/wanted to make a ceramic collander.










1 comment:

  1. nice your post.To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete